Vector Stunt Vector Stunt

Great Game!

The MP3 playing feature is great, and I love the stock song! It's a great game, and getting 5/5 stars was hard yet satisfying.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Great

Very cool, played all the way though, and see the meaning.

Vector Conflict The Siege Vector Conflict The Siege

Amazing!

This game is delicious! So glad you added it to NG!

Create some madness V.3 Create some madness V.3

Lots

I'd like to see categories that can be clicked, so it's not as crowded. Also, a rotate and delete button are ABSOLUTELY necessary.

buckykatt123 responds:

If I actually make a 4th one Ill add that. But thanks for the comment

The Easiest Game In the W The Easiest Game In the W

:D:D:D

self confidence+5!

The Random Quiz Ver.1 The Random Quiz Ver.1

Wow

The sounds are great, but thats about it. If the questions auctually made sense I'd rate alot higher...

Indirect Assault 2 Indirect Assault 2

Good physics.

i like the feel of this game, but the "mouse" option seemed alot slower and harder than the keyboard option, also, Some upgrades would be nice, It's not that hard once you learn how to code them.

meman32 responds:

I've programmed upgrades before, but their better in level based games. This game is just a simple arcade game. The mouse option is a tad slower, but it is easier to cntrol.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Amazing

Loved it more than the last it, it was great. Also, all of you who complain its to hard, its not really, i can beat it w/o getting hit more than 10 times. Keep trying!

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Great

...but i'm not a fan of this type of game, still great, and just cause I don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't deserve 5 stars!

OCD+ OCD+

Awesome

OCD'd up game :P I used my awsome mouse to make mouse wheels clicks and did that :P. Anonymouses, it was your fing fault, don't complain! Theres a warning at the bottom of the screen, and he tells you to MAKE SURE you're logged in!