Futurama animation (1) Futurama animation (1)

Not bad

You need to work on the eyes and nose of Fry, I'd use this picture as a resource.
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/2 /fry.jpg

Also, I completely agree with traintrack6, head motion is very important.

AFeastIsAFeast responds:

In fact, I used that picture to trace. And I'm lost on what you guys are referring to "head motion". After watching several episodes again (this time looking at the "head motion"), I noticed - nothing... What do you mean?

Men Who Stare At Hobos Men Who Stare At Hobos

Mediocre

The voice acting was ok, and the animation fit well, but both got horrible at the end. Heck, I barly noticed it was almost just still frames, but the end just ruined it all.

Jinx-Studios responds:

Honestly, I'm not very happy with it either.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Amazing!

I don't know why, but I just loved this moving, the voices were great, and so were the graphics!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

V-Dub Spoof V-Dub Spoof

Found some stuff

The radio says stuff about fergie, in the crash there is a dislocated penis, middle finger, and the guy crapped his pants. They also hit pico. And the small text talks about fat chicks.

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Amazing!

Its a great animation, i was shooting armies of roflcoptors out of my mouth!
Still crazy that you did ALL the sound acting!!!

runescape 7 runescape 7

...

(so this wont get p-botted): You really need to add an animation, it helps the flash and can really ratings. Nice little beginning part though.

Other than that... All your videos are quite weird, i think people look at the "7.3mb video" and decide it must not be spam, so vote 5 (this is during judgement). Later when others look at it though, they vote 0, yet, all the 5's outweigh it. *And so the spam continues*

death alphebat death alphebat

Hmm

Wow, i really liked this, I even chuckled at K.

By the way, to all people that are gonna post "OMFG IT STOPS AT S WTFBBQ 000/5!!!21" Its also point and click the man, like "I"

maxgrounds responds:

...

So... glorious.

Tarboy Tarboy

OMG!

Perfect! The sound art and story!

Happy late Reb-day Happy late Reb-day